Re: RARA-AVIS: Harry Crews

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 19 Apr 2005

Just so you know Harry Crews is one of the darling writer of Nick Cave of NC and Bad Seeds...which makes complete sense when you consider him, his music and his novel...

Steve

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM