RARA-AVIS: Continental Op

From: Larry Newton ( ldnewton2@comcast.net)
Date: 03 Apr 2005

Does anyone know of a complete compilation of Dashiell Hammett's Continental Op stories? I'm aware of the Op novels (Red Harvest, Dain Curse) as well as the few books of shorter stories (Big Knockover, Woman in the Dark, Blood Money, the Continental Op and the Return of the Continental Op), but not all in one book.
  Also, I've read that the Big Knockover is also known as Blood Money. Are they one and the same? I've also seen that there is a 1994 edition of the Big Knockover. True?
  Thanks!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM