Re: RARA-AVIS: Bruen and the Tinkers

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 20 Mar 2005

I'm bowing out now, too. If off-list meant over a beer or a nice cup of tea, I might take you up on your offer. It isn't just producing a written argument that's hard. It's the fact that with e-mail, you can't gauge each other's reactions until hours later, having written pages, rather than as each word is spoken. So until we happen to be in the same place at the same time, I'd just as soon talk about something else.

Thanks for the dialogue, Al. You're the only writer to weigh in on the subject, and I appreciate it. I'm sure other Rara-Avians do, too.

And thanks to Mark and Joy for chiming in.

Karin

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM