Re: RARA-AVIS: Touch of Evil

From: jobrien892@aol.com
Date: 03 Mar 2005

In a message dated 3/3/2005 8:21:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time, davezelt@comcast.net writes:

> This is one of my favorites. I probably like Welles' Lady From
> Shanghai and Third Man a little bit more

Just a quick word about Touch of Evil. I liked Third Man a lot more -- one of my favorite movies. When I was growing up my dad used to play the Third Man Theme all the time. Lady From Shanghai was not quite up to The Third Man. But, as far as Touch of Evil goes, as someone else commented, Heston is a big pill to swallow. I never believed him for a minute. I've seen the movie a couple of times and he spoils it for me.

Jeff in the desert

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM