Re: RARA-AVIS: Mr. Blur

From: Richard Moore ( moorich2@aol.com)
Date: 27 Feb 2005

Well, Joy, I have read the entire chapter at this point but let me ask you: why strap weapons to one's thighs if not for concealment? It makes no sense to me. Do you think a pistol can be drawn more quickly from the thigh than from the hip (or the shoulder, for that matter)? If not for concealment, why the thigh? What makes that superior to the shoulder or the hip? Especially when one considers that the thigh automatically imposes a friction problem not there when using the hip or shoulder option? Come on! As a gun collector
(and nut) I have numerous hip and shoulder holsters. This makes no sense.

Richard Moore

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Joy Matkowski"
<jmatkowski1@c...> wrote:
> I pictured this all along as weapons strapped on the outside of the
leather
> catsuit for hands-free easy access, like a scabbard and a holster,
not under
> clothing for concealment. Would that make sense?
> I think you might have to read the next paragraph.
>
> Joy
>
> Richard Moore cogitates:
> > By back to MR. BLUR and the woman in a cat suit with an 8 mm
Beretta
> > on one thigh and a carbon steel throwing knife on the other.
After

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM