Re: RARA-AVIS: Mr. Blur

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 27 Feb 2005

I pictured this all along as weapons strapped on the outside of the leather catsuit for hands-free easy access, like a scabbard and a holster, not under clothing for concealment. Would that make sense?
    I think you might have to read the next paragraph.

Joy

Richard Moore cogitates:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~->