RE: RARA-AVIS: Mr. Blur

From: GERLACH, Steve ( steve.gerlach@sma.com.au)
Date: 27 Feb 2005

G'day Richard,

Let me know what you think when you've read the novel.

I...ah... <<<confession time>>> collect books about Ventriloquist Dummies and would like to know if it's worth picking up.

Cheers,

Steve

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM