Re: RARA-AVIS: Tunnel rats to Trevanian

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 21 Feb 2005

Trevanian means The Main, his stronger and best book ...if you like your meat a bit raw and sizzling and the pavement wet and dirty just like in Glasgow...
...after that the other books are good, as in ³it¹s a good book, solid²...and therefore forgetable...

Montois...

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM