RARA-AVIS: Out by Natsuo Kirino

From: gailbsanders ( gailbsanders@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2005

Hi,

I've been lurking for a while, just soaking up the incredible range of knowledge here about crime and noir fiction. I was wondering if any of you have read a Japanese crime novel called Out, by Natsuo Kirino? The Amazon description looks interesting (four women working at a factory in Tokyo, one of them kills her husband, and events spiral from that point on), but my bookbuying has gotten out of hand lately, and I'm resolved only to purchase books that come highly recommended. Unfortunately my local library doesn't have it. Any input is appreciated!

Thanks, Gail

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM