RARA-AVIS: Re: Your Favorite Tough Guys

From: Dave Zeltserman ( davezelt@comcast.net)
Date: 18 Feb 2005

> ******************
> Geez. I've never read anything by Dan Marlowe. Guess
> I oughta fix that, huh? Anything by him that stands
> out more than the rest?

"Name of the Game is Death" featuruing Earl Drake is one of my favorite books. Highly recommend it. "Strongarm" and "The Vengenace Man" are also very good.

One of my biggest reading disappointments was finding a bunch of the Earl Drake "Operation" followup books at a used bookstore. They were kind of odd, instead of the hardboiled/noir style of Name of the Game, they were sort of borderline soft-porn men's adventure.

-Dave Z.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM