RARA-AVIS: new member and info

From: jacquet@optonline.net
Date: 17 Feb 2005

Hi, I am a fairly old member of this group, shying away from contribution as I see that the posters are extremely versed in the noir/hb business. I just caught a short post from a "andr頊 dussolier". If he is the prolific and talented french actor, hats off, gentlemen! Notably his last role as the crooked main cop in the
"36 quai des orf趲es" recent movie, a noirer than noir film. Jean-Pierre Jacquet

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM