RARA-AVIS: Mobsters

From: Jack Quick ( jquick5342@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Feb 2005

Jane wrote:

Hi I am Jane, and I have been lurking here for some time. I have a question for you. I want to know if there all any authors that have written books about Capone, Nitti, Duch and the others. If so could you send me some titles.......I would be greatful......Jane

Some of Max Alan Collins books mention some of these characters as well as some of Loren Estlemen's. Stephen Hunter has a couple of Jim Swaggert titles set in that era with peripheral mention of the mob - Hot Springs comes to mind. Since all three have multiple
"series: you will need to check reviews to see if individual titles are set in that era. Good luck.

Alabama Jack

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM