Re: RARA-AVIS: Kent Harrington/Recent Purchases/Tijuana Straits

From: Bill Crider ( bcrider@houston.rr.com)
Date: 05 Feb 2005

Kent said: "My JDM want list is down to Weep For Me, which I probably will never find locally, Planet of the Dreamers (Bill Crider has an extra copy he will sell me), The Executioners (not the reprint as Cape Fear), and the collection Two."

Yes, Kent, I do have an extra copy of Planet of the Dreamers, but it's the Pocket Books paperback, not the hardcover. And there's a chip off the top right corner. But if you want it, let me know. It has one of the great pb covers of all time. As for Weep for Me, it turns up now an then on eBay, and in fact one was sold there last week for $61. The collection Two doesn't turn up often. It was a "pirated" edition, I think, and so copies are scarce.

Bill Crider

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Unbelievable Blog of the Week recommends: The Lincoln Fry Blog. Read all about the French fry that looks like Abraham Lincoln. http://us.click.yahoo.com/bBwbuA/eV0JAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM