RARA-AVIS: Re: Blame it on Jim

From: crimeflix ( jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 04 Feb 2005

It seems like this was an attempt by the Times to group a few books/themes in one article, but I agree that calling Marcia Muller a noir novelist is not very accurate...by that vague definition any mystery writer could be called a noir novelist...Now if there was a photo of EDDIE Muller there it would've made sense... J http://www.jasonstarr.com

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Michael Robison

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Unbelievable Blog of the Week recommends: The Lincoln Fry Blog. Read all about the French fry that looks like Abraham Lincoln. http://us.click.yahoo.com/bBwbuA/eV0JAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM