Re: RARA-AVIS: Yasmina Khadra - translated in English

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 03 Feb 2005

Khadra's books are wonderful and I'm certainly glad that they are now in print in English so I can 'force' them onto my friends here....As EB says they are some of the best stuff to come from France in the past decade...

Montois de D鴲oit

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM