Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent Reads

From: Keith Sparrow ( ksparrow@buckeye-express.com)
Date: 30 Jan 2005

Mark. Thanks for mentioning Eversz. I was trying to think of male authors who do seem to capture and write with a woman's perspective.

I think I just got it!! And, of course, it is personal, but Nina I liked! Ms. Hendricks' characters -- at least in first three -- I didn't.

Good enough.

Off to re-read Woodrell.

Keith
----- Original Message ----- From: < DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 10:17 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent Reads

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM