Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent Reads

From: Keith Sparrow ( ksparrow@buckeye-express.com)
Date: 29 Jan 2005

Missed Sky Blues.

Hey, y'all are hailing her feminine point of view!

The first three of the four do, indeed, present three views of a character in psychological agony. They happen to be women. Miss Hendricks makes sure that the reader is not confused by the main characters gender and, I suggest, her focus and development is never on the men with whom her character interacts. So, is she a woman's or a man's voice?

----- Original Message ----- From: < DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 7:00 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent Reads

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM