RARA-AVIS: Stephen Hunter

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Jan 2005

Jeff O'Brien wrote:

I have just started reading a Stephen Hunter book, Hot Springs, and wondered if anyone on the list has an idea in what order to read the other Hunter books. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that there was an interconnection within the two series and the stand alones and that there was a definite order for all of them.

*********** I've only read a couple, POINT OF IMPACT and DIRTY WHITE BOYS, and there was a tie between the two of them, even though they didn't seem to belong to the same series. Read them according to copyright or any order you want.

DIRTY WHITE BOYS was a blast. It was outrageous. A definite white trash classic. Speaking of white trash classics, I just cracked the covers on MIAMI PURITY.

Oh! I just finished Natsuo Kirino's OUT. It's excellent. One of the best novels I've read in a long time. Complex and astute without sacrificing tough and brutal. Highly recommended. Like a breath of fresh air after Macdonald's BLACK MONEY.

miker

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM