Re: RARA-AVIS: Top of the Heap, by ESG

From: Gratefulbear ( gratefulbear@comcast.net)
Date: 18 Jan 2005

I've read 3 of the Cool & Lam novels, and in all of them Bertha Cool plays a secondary role -- she looks after the business end of the private eye practice (and bitches about it), and Donald does most of the actual work. There's a list of the 30 Cool & Lam novels at http://www.grooviespad.com/esg/works/Bibliography.asp?genre=2

Darrell http://wildfaith.homestead.com/perrymason.html