Re: RARA-AVIS: Dynamite Road by Andrew Klavan

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Jan 2005

Glenn wrote <snipped>:

I really enjoyed the book and can't wait to pick up the next in the series. Weiss and Bishop are characters whose flaws really drew me into the story. Some of the action is over the top but the story flows so well that it wasn't until later that I said to myself, "hey wait a minute."

************* Thanks for the recommendation, Glenn. I'm not familiar with Klavan's works. Is this the first in a series with Weiss and Bishop? I notice he has more recent one out called SHOTGUN ALLEY. The titles definitely have a hardboiled sound to them.

miker

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM