Re: RARA-AVIS: Jonny Zero

From: Ivan Van Laningham ( ivanlan@pauahtun.org)
Date: 16 Jan 2005

Hi All-- I haven't seen it, but Robert Eversz is over on DorothyL wondering if it isn't somewhat of a ripoff of his Nina Zero books. I'd wonder big time.

Metta, Ivan

---------------------------------------------- Ivan Van Laningham God N Locomotive Works http://www.pauahtun.org/ http://www.andi-holmes.com/ Army Signal Corps: Cu Chi, Class of '70 Author: Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM