RARA-AVIS: Re: Mississippi Review High Pulp Issue

From: Charlie Williams ( cs_will@btopenworld.com)
Date: 13 Jan 2005

Miker wrote:
> Patrick J Lambe wrote <snipped>:
> Mississippi Review online:
> http://www.mississippireview.com/
>
> This is a tremendous isue featuring stroies by my
> man
> Charlie Stella, Ken Bruen, Victor Gischler, Vicki
> Hendricks, Craig McDonald, Neal Pollack, me and many
> others.
<snip>
> Thanks for the link. Impressive lineup of authors.
> The only piece I've read so far is Smith's intro.
> Maybe I wasn't in the mood, but he sounded like a
> confused carnival barker to me.

I've read Pat's and Ken Bruen's so far. Both highly recommended by me, and very different from each other. The Bruen is an extract from his forthcoming novel AMERICAN SKIN. Put your seat belts on.

Charlie Williams.

===== www.charliewilliams.net

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM