Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Ross Macdonald

From: Kerry J. Schooley ( gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com)
Date: 30 Nov 2004

At 12:37 AM 01/12/2004 +0000, you wrote:

>But most of all my Canadian focus is the result of receiving a DvD of
>the first two seasons of "Trailer Park Boys" which is the funniest
>take on crime since Westlake's Dortmunder.

Yes, TPB is very funny indeed. But wait until you catch Puppets Who Kill before deciding what is funniest.

Dan Radigan plays the social worker in a halfway house for paroled, but generally unrepentant, puppets and plush toys. In one episode Dan blithely reads news reports of emasculations in the neighbourhood, but makes no connection to one of his wards who constantly arrives home late carrying a paper bag.

Best Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com