Re: RARA-AVIS: GATSBY as the PI novel

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 30 Nov 2004

When I read GATSBY for a class long ago--way too long ago for me to remember why I thought it--I understood Gatsby to be Jewish and trying to fit into the old Anglo establishment. I have no desire to reread GATSBY, but now I do want to reread BLACK MONEY.

Joy

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM