Re: RARA-AVIS: Shotgun Alley

From: Keith Sparrow ( ksparrow@buckeye-express.com)
Date: 29 Nov 2004

The strength in this series is the long-suffering Weiss. He is a wonderfully tormented, tortured soul. Bishop is, regretably, a cliche. Lee Child handles the character more sucessfully.

Keith Sparrow Sparrow's Nest Books www.bibliomania.net Member: IOBA: Independent Online Booksellers Association
----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig Larson" < CLarson@nhcc.edu> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 6:26 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Shotgun Alley