RARA-AVIS: Public Appearance This Monday, 22 Nov

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Nov 2004

For those of you in or near the Chicago area, I'll be doing a reading at the regular Monday night Twilight Tales this week.

It'll be in the upstairs room at the Red Lion Pub, 2446 N. Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL, just across the street from the Biograph Theatre where the FBI blew Johnny Dillinger into perdition.

I'll be reading a chapter from my true-crime collection JUST THE FACTS, a short story about my series character Dan Sullivan, and the excerpt from my unpublished Sullivan novel, AN OBSCURE GRAVE, that got me short-listed for the CWA Debut Dagger award.

You can find details about the event here:

http://www.TwilightTales.com

Hope to see a few of you there.

JIM DOHERTY