RARA-AVIS: Re: Briarpatch

From: Richard Moore ( moorich2@aol.com)
Date: 18 Nov 2004

I almost positive he was a Democrat. I can't remember if I read that somewhere or in an interview but it also seems plain to me from his various witty comments on the political scene regarding Watergate and such. Also it is difficult for me to imagine a Republican consultant who would be doing union elections.

I don't know about Murphy and Sapir and am not where I can easily check.

Richard Moore

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Juri Nummelin"