RARA-AVIS: Re: Ross Thomas

From: Sarah ( sarah@weinmans.com)
Date: 11 Nov 2004

I'm not sure. FOOLS IN TOWN is good, but it's a bit overlong and I think Thomas was experimenting with ideas that were more fully realized in BRIARPATCH and later novels.

Lately, I'm rather partial to MISSIONARY STEW in light of the crazy political climate, but CHINAMAN'S CHANCE, the first Wu & Durant novel, is also a good place to start.

Sarah

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Jacques Debierue"