Re: RARA-AVIS: Ken Bruen/ Scott Phillips

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Nov 2004

Thanks for the extra details on Bruen, Donna. I've got two novels in THE WHITE TRILOGY to go, but as you mentioned, they are short and will go quickly, even for a slow reader like me. I took your advice and decided to start at the beginning of the Taylor series so I ordered THE GUARDS and the TINKER one.

After those I'll probably branch off and try one of the standalones you recommended.

Thanks again, miker