Re: RARA-AVIS: Thompson and other novelists who wrote screenplays

From: Al Guthrie ( allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 07 Nov 2004

Exactly. Credit Jim T for the dialogue. But to think that his influence is apparent in the characters and plot is just a bit unfair to Lionel White.

Westlake's screenplay for "The Grifters" was nominated for a 'Best Adapted Screenplay' Oscar, but to the best of my knowledge, he didn't win.

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Zeltserman" < davezelt@comcast.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 7:01 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Thompson and other novelists who wrote screenplays

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM