RARA-AVIS: Mauri Sariola in English?

From: Juri Nummelin ( juri.nummelin@postikaista.net)
Date: 03 Nov 2004

This is a bit off-topic, since the Finnish writer Mauri Sariola is neither noir nor hardboiled, I'd still like to ask the group mind if anyone has the two paperbacks by Sariola that were translated into English ("The Torvick Affair" and "The Helsinki Affair", Curtis, early seventies; either one came out also as a Walker hardback and Popular Library pb, but I don't remember which).

I could use scans of the covers for an article that is about hardboiled (about Tapani and his Point Blank Press translations). (And if anyone has read the books, I could use comments on them, also.)

If anyone comes forward, thanks a bunch!

Juri