RARA-AVIS: FOURTEEN SLAYERS

From: Douglas G. Greene ( dgreene@odu.edu)
Date: 30 Oct 2004

Last I heard, Keith Deutsch (who owns rights to BLACK MASK) had located all the stories and gotten modern experts on the hardboiled tale to write prefaces to each story. He was going to send me material at the beginning of August but didn't. I have e-mailed him, and left messages on his answering machine but had no response. I hope that he is not ill.

We still want to do the book, and have Tom Roberts design the cover.

Meanwhile, we are about to start working on Michael Collins's SLOT-MACHINE KELLY.

Doug Greene

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM