RARA-AVIS: Re: Humor and irony in noir

From: Dave Zeltserman ( davezelt@comcast.net)
Date: 22 Oct 2004

Jim Thompson has a lot of dark humor mixed into his best noir books. I find some of the stuff funny as hell.

-Dave Z.

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Michael Robison

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM