Re: RARA-AVIS: Richard Helms - was: Apologies to Dominic Stansberry and Rara_Avis

From: Hurricane ( hurricane7@rogers.com)
Date: 20 Oct 2004

Thanks for the link, I was fortunate enough to have the winning bid at the silent auction at Bouchercon for the set of Richard Helm's books, this is a new to me author but I was told he was hardboiled and that the location is New Orleans...one of my favourite cities! I haven't started them yet but after reading the review I can't wait to dive in they should right up my alley.

Patricia
[to email remove the knot]

----- Original Message ----- From: "E.Borgers" < wbac12034@tiscali.be> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 6:48 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Richard Helms - was: Apologies to Dominic Stansberry and Rara_Avis

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM