Re: RARA-AVIS: Apologies to Dominic Stansberry and Rara_Avis

From: Kirk ( kirk.jones@gmail.com)
Date: 19 Oct 2004

To clarify my previous questions, I'd like to say that I'm not a reader of most current crime novels. I tend to read older works simply because I am more aware of them. So the questions were in no way meant to be disparaging toward Hard Case Crime, but were meant to educate myself. In fact, after reading an article in Parade magazine, I bought the first four books. If what I have read is indicative of the line, I will be buying them all.

Thank you Charles and Max. To this reader, these books seem to be a labor of love.

Kirk

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM