Re: RARA-AVIS: new Raymond Chandler

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 15 Oct 2004

Yeah. I saw this one at the bookstore a few weeks ago and did a classic double take. On the inside of the book he is referred to as Ray Chandler. Guess that version of his name wouldn't have gotten as many people to pick up the book and go "What the fu..."

TL

-----Original Message----- From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net Sent: Oct 15, 2004 1:04 PM To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: RARA-AVIS: new Raymond Chandler

I saw a new book today by Raymond Chandler, All That Glitters: The Crime and the Cover Up. It purports to tell the real story about the charges against Michael Jackson. Even if Raymond Chandler is the author's real name (which I have no reason to doubt), shouldn't he have at least added a middle initial?

Mark