RARA-AVIS: Welcome back Juri, and don't listen to Jim Doherty.

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Oct 2004

Welcome back to the Rara_Avis list.

I think I joined since you left, but I look forward to your participation.

BTW, don't listen to Jim Doherty when you hear him say that Hardboiled is "tough and colloqual" and noir is "Dark and Sinister."

It's simpler than that: Hardboiled is "tough," and noir is "screwed."

Damn, I love to argue about definitions.

Jack Bludis

=====
"Shadow of the Dahlia," Sept 30th. "Munchies," Shamus and Anthony nominee, Best Short Story http://www.jackbludis.com