RARA-AVIS: Re: Introduction

From: Charlie Williams ( cs_will@btopenworld.com)
Date: 11 Oct 2004

Juri wrote:
> I posted just a minute ago some thought on Winter's
> "Run" and thought I should introduce myself
> properly.

Hi Juri. Been a long time since I posted too (so long in fact that this post will probably have to await moderation). Anyway, welcome back to the list. Finland sounds like it has an interesting crime/pulp fiction scene. That's two magazines you mention and in the UK we have, what... None? There's Crimewave once in a while, which is just pure fiction. And there's some things on the web.

Maybe I'm missing something. Anyone know of any UK print crime mags?

Hello to all you other avians out there.

Charlie Williams.