RARA-AVIS: Introduction

From: doghousemarlowe ( doghousemarlowe@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Oct 2004

Hey everyone --

Just joined the group this afternoon, at the recommendation of a member who also belongs to the DetecToday group, so I thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself.

My name is Rob Kramer, 19 years old, Air Force enlistee (not yet shipped out for basic) and fairly new writer of private eye fiction. I have yet to be published on the PI front, but had a short story published one year ago in a horror e-zine.

I'm hoping to learn a great deal from the multitude of talents that seem to be gathered here, not to mention getting to know everyone a bit better. So, I'll be looking forward to each and every discussion. Thanks, and talk to you all soon.

Regards, Rob Kramer