Re: RARA-AVIS: Falcon -- Movie vs. Book

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 01 Oct 2004

Bill wrote:

"That would explain the immediate attachment to Brigid, which doesn't seem to have much of a cause, except for her dishiness."

Since when is "dishiness" not a sufficient reason in PI novel?

There is, of course, another Bogart adaptation of The Maltese Falcon, the radio show. A few years ago, Sight and Sound (I think) put it on a freebie CD, along with Casablanca. Haven't listened to them in a while, but I think they were specifically reorded for radio, not just edited versions of the audio track of the movie. I should pull it out.

Mark

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM