RARA-AVIS: unbilled cameos

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 14 Jul 2004

I'm reading my books in paperback these days, so I'm a book behind on the currents. When posting about Mike Connelly's LOST LIGHT, I didn't mention that I enjoyed Elvis Cole's unnamed walk-thru.

I'm now about a third of the way thru Robert Crais' THE LAST DETECTIVE and see that he's done likewise with Harry Bosch.

Kinda reminds me of when The Human Torch used to appear in Spider-Man back in the day.

John Lau