Re: RARA-AVIS: Double Indemnity on DVD - DVD extras

From: Jesse Willis ( jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 06 Jul 2004

I agree, most extra features are little more than filler. I don't care how they made the movie and considering that most such features are all about that they are, for me, a complete waste of time.

But there are a few bonus extras I really do like. And they keep me hopeful. For example:

The ability to play Momento in chronological order (on the special edition Momento DVD) is pretty cool.

The PBS interview with Robin Williams on the One Hour Photo DVD is a solid extra.

The 2 disc Gangs Of New York DVD comes with a History Channel documentary about the real gangs of New York.

Jesse

===== SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com Table Treasures & Gifts: http://stores.ebay.com/id=4920689