Re: RARA-AVIS: Someone who doesn't like Pelecanos

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Jul 2004

I am always suspicious of people who *consciously* search for the "cutting edge". It sounds juvenile. As to dismissing writers you haven't read, it's adolescent and foolish.

What surprised me about this interview, besides the incoherence, was the lack of actual content. It also surprised me that he harps on Pelecanos, one of the most solid crime writers around.

Something is wrong with this whole picture.

Best,

Mario