RARA-AVIS: Arthur Lyons/Blogs

From: T. Kent Morgan ( tkmorgan@shaw.ca)
Date: 29 Jun 2004

Bill Crider wrote:

>Speaking of Author Lyons, his DEATH ON THE CHEAP: THE LOST B-MOVIES OF FILM
NOIR arrived at my house today. I believe it was recommended by Vince Keenan on his blog, and I knew I had to have it.

Sure Bill, now I need to have it, too. A couple of remaindered copies showed up in our large independent bookstore the other day and I picked it up and put it down several times before walking away. Of course I also left behind several Pelecanos because my arms were full of baseball and music books. Bet it will gone when I go back tomorrow.

Speaking about blogs, are there any that Rare-Avians would recommend reading on a regular basis? Two that I do enjoy are Ed Gorman's and Sarah Weinman's.

Kent Morgan