Re: RARA-AVIS: Faulkner and Brackett

From: Brian Thornton ( tieresias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 29 Jun 2004

Can you tell me how to do that, Miker? I still have some Pelecanos aftertaste six months after I finished RIGHT AS RAIN.

All the Best-

Brian Thornton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Robison" < miker_zspider@yahoo.com> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 11:54 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Faulkner and Brackett