Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Who wrote it?

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 28 Jun 2004

On 28 June 2004, Brian Thornton wrote:

: I cast my vote with Mr. T., here. Connelly is a hell of a story-teller
: in his own right. It's a tough sell to characterize his stuff as
: anything like Chandler's. Hammett's, maybe, on a really good day.

I haven't read the new one, but I think Connelly's work started declining with ANGELS FLIGHT and I've gave up after the one about the computer stuff that was half Michael Crichton. I'm always a bit perplexed by his continuing, in fact growing, popularity.

Bill