Re: RARA-AVIS: Who Wrote It?

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 27 Jun 2004

In a message dated 6/26/04 3:53:10 PM, lankford2000@earthlink.net writes:

<< We actually used this passage in BLUE NEON NIGHT: Michael Connelly's Los Angeles, among many others. If there's any doubt that Connelly has picked up Chandler's baton an run with it, a quick viewing of that DVD should put it to rest. Michael's love/hate affair with the city of angels (and bones) comes through in every passage. And when the passages are read by William Petersen, the poetry really shines. >>

well, I knew YOU were gonna know who wrote it, Terrill. and Peterson's a great choice too. for some reason, I always pictured him as Bosch

John Lau