Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Hardman

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 16 Jun 2004

I wrote, about the Hardman books:

"Now here is a reprint project for Hard Case Crime or Point Blank."

Richard replied:

"Even better would be some never before published Ralph Dennis, which I am working with JT Lindroos and Al Guthrie of PointBlank to make happen. No announcements yet but very promising prospects."

Great news, but spoken by someone who already has all of the old books. We don't (and can't find them). So BEST would be both the old and the new.

Mark