Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of the Months

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 16 Jun 2004

I'd like to suggest a couple of future themes:

Autralian hb/noir Canadian hb/noir

They have been mentioned before, but we haven't actually devoted a month to either of them, have we? A number of Australian authors were suggested at once time. I noted:

Kenneth Cook, Wake in Fright Peter Corris John Dale, The Dogs Are Barking Caroline Shaw, Cat Catcher Peter Temple, Black Tide, Bad Debts, Dead Point, Shooting Star, Iron Rose

There may be more in the archives or people can send in suggestions.

What do you think?

Karin