Re: RARA-AVIS: Hardman

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Jun 2004

--- Bill Crider < bcrider@houston.rr.com> wrote:
> Ed Gorman has reprinted Richard Moore's definitive piece on
> Ralph Dennis and
> the Hardman novels on Ed's Place today. If you haven't read
> it, it's
> definitely worth a look. If you have read it, it's worth
> another look:
>
> http://www.edgorman.com/edsplace/index.html

Bill,

I was at a used bookstore last week and saw 2 paperback copies of his _MacTaggart's War_ (which I'd already read) but nothing in the Hardman series. In fact, I've never run across any shelved copies in used bookstores. The Hardman books are much sought after, probably to sell on ebay or abe books.

Ed Lynskey

=====